We have had a fantastic turnout over the winter.
The sixth and final regatta in the six-stage Auckland Winter Sprint Series (AWSS) takes place at MBSC on Saturday 17th September.
The last race in the series is incorporated into the MBSC Icebreaker regatta.
So, dust off those winter blues and get involved in one of Auckland’s most iconic winter sailing events! It’s fun and competitive and there’s no better or safer way for your young sailors to test themselves in winter conditions.
The AWSS is open to all boats of Optimist (Green and Open fleet) and entry is fee is $30 and payable at to MBSC on the day.
As always any parents wishing to assist will be greatly appreciated. For further clarification on any of these matter contact Nick Gaites on 027 637 5441.
Eligible boats may enter by completing the on-line entry form here prior to 1800 on Friday 16th September.
10.00 to 11.00 am Registration
11.00 am Race Briefing by MBSC
The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race is 1155.
Check out the dedicated AWSS facebook page for this event here.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.