The annual action-packed North Island Championships take place at Lake Taupo, 5-6 November and we’re really excited about this one!
What a great opportunity to enjoy some better weather, gift your young sailor some lake racing experience in a competition environment, and make new friends and have some fun along the way!
Lake sailing brings with it its own set of unique challenges so they will learn so much. Lake Taupo Yacht Club is the host – a fantastic family yacht club with a great clubhouse on the lake and fantastic views.
You can always take a few days off and combine it with a trip to the many local geothermal attractions, national forest parks and outdoor and adventure sights along the way!
Interested? You can register your young sailor for a weekend of racing right HERE.
Come and join us!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
Note: North Island Championship is not an NZIODA Ranking Regatta
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.