If you would like to be considered for an NZIODA coaching role for the upcoming 2022 / 23 Optimist season then it is now time to let us know.
NZIODA are seeking coaches for the following Optimist Teams for 2023:-
- Worlds Team
- Euros Team
- Asian and Oceanian Team
- Girls Development Team
- Junior Boys Development Team
- Senior Development Team
As a Committee we want to create a pool of coaches that have a variety of skill levels and geographic locations so that we can work with you across this season and beyond. Our aim is to further grow and build the coaching talent New Zealand has while providing a coaching pathway for New Zealand coaches to embrace.
You will be expected to be involved in coaching forums, and will need to complete coaching, safety, first aid and rhib certifications to an appropriate level. You will also be expected to be involved in NZIODA clinics as part of the role. This could be at the North Island, South Island or a Regional Clinic anywhere throughout New Zealand.
If you are keen to grow your skills as a coach, be instrumental in developing the next generation of sailing talent in New Zealand, and want to have the chance to travel the world doing what you love, then register your interest below.
The deadline to show your interest is 1 October 2022. Once all applications have been received we aim to notify all coaches by 1 November 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.