The first regatta in the six-stage Auckland Winter Sprint Series (AWSS) takes place at Pt Chevalier SC on Saturday 11 June.
The AWSS is a six series regatta hosted around different Auckland sailing clubs:
Pt Chev 11 June
KYC 2 July
MBSC 30 July
WBC 13 August
KYC 27 August
The last race in the series will be incorporated into the MBSC Icebreaker on Saturday 17 September 2022.
Dust off those winter blues and get involved in one of Auckland’s most iconic winter sailing events! It’s fun and competitive and there’s no better or safer way for your young sailors to test themselves in winter conditions.
Check out the dedicated facebook page for this event here.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Best wishes from the New Zealand Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.