The eagle-eyed among you will have spotted the new-look NZIODA website!
optimist.org.nz is the place to go for all your Opti info – and you’re probably asking, ‘So what’s new?’
Firstly we have the ‘News’ tab to keep you up to date on all things NZIODA – from team announcements to safety updates and everything else in between.
We’re also really excited by the ‘Opti Journey’ section. It’s your knowledge centre and features fantastic need-to-know info on all things Opti, from fleet, age and safety requirements to our now legendary free and downloadable PDF resources, which you can print out and enjoy at your leisure.
The ‘Events’ calendar is the place to go for regatta and training updates and the ‘NZIODA’ tab is your About Us section – packed with membership info, committee details and much, much more.
We hope you enjoy it and we’d love your feedback!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.