NZIODA is lucky to have the support and knowledge of Bob Witham, our NZIODA Chief Measurer, to help keep things fair and safe out on the water. He has put together these informative resources to make it easier for sailors when they register for an NZIODA Regatta.
Location of Serial Numbers
This covers Hull – Mast – Boom – Sprit – Sail – Rudder – Dagger Board / Centreboard
NZIODA Safety Checklist Procedure
Your “need to know” to be safe on the water and be opti ready!
Click here to check out these new resources on our website NOW so that your sailor (and their support team) are prepared for the upcoming Toyota Optimist Nationals in Napier.
Best wishes from the New Zealand International Optimist Dinghy Association,
Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
Registrations are OPEN
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- More information coming SOON!!
- NZIODA Ranking Regatta 2021//2022 Season
- Click here to check out the NZIODA All you Need to Know About Planning & Entering NZIODA Ranking Regattas and Your 17 Step by Step Guide to Entering a Regatta for the 1st time