Christmas is coming, and so is the fabulous Interislander Regatta!
We’re all busy at this time of year, so we’re sending you this friendly reminder that there’s still time to register. But do hurry – places are filling up fast.
‘The Interislander’ takes place on 18-20 February 2022, and is one of the most fun and exciting weekends of the Opti year.
There’s Opti Green, White and Open category racing, and the stunning Queen Charlotte Yacht Club on the tip of Marlborough Sounds is the host.
Ready to send your young sailor for a long weekend of fabulous racing?
Register here. We can’t wait to see you there.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- We are on the hunt for a new home for our OWNZ Boats – please contact us if you can help.
- Do you know someone who should be an NZIODA Life Member? Click here for more information. Nominations close 1st February 2022
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- Registrations for South Island Clinic now closed
- Registrations for North Island Clinic now closed
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022