NZIODA membership invoices for the 2022-2023 Opti season will be sent out next week!
If you registered for the 2021/2022 season, we will automatically send you your invoice for the coming year’s membership, according to the fleet your sailor was registered with at Nationals.
If your sailor wishes to continue sailing, you don’t have do a thing. Please just check your inbox and your spam folder from Monday 1 August.
If your sailor has moved out of Optis, let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can remove them from our database. Don’t worry, we won’t send you an invoice.
But there’s more! As a thank you, four lucky sailors whose 2022-2023 season payment is received by 1 September will go into a draw to have a joint one hour 1:1 Zoom session with our Head Coach Sam Mackay!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.