Time to sweep away those winter blues and get thinking about the 2022-2023 Opti season!
If you registered for the 2021/2022 season we will automatically send you your invoice for the coming year’s membership, according to the fleet your sailor was registered with at Nationals.
If your sailor wishes to continue sailing, you don’t have do a thing. We’ll invoice you directly.
If your sailor has moved out of Optis, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove them from our database and we won’t send you an invoice.
We’ll send you a reminder email in late July – one week before sending out the invoices.
But there’s more! As a thank you, four lucky sailors whose 2022-2023 season membership payment is received by 1 September will go into a draw to have a joint one hour 1:1 Zoom session with our Head Coach Sam Mackay!
The wait is almost over!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Dates are now up on our Events Page
You must be logged in to post a comment.