Congratulations to all Opti Sailors for a fantastic effort at the Toyota Optimist Nationals.
We can now announce the Worlds Team who will be travelling to Turkey to represent New Zealand. Congratulations to Mark Mains (Kohimarama Yacht Club), Jed Potbury (Napier Sailing Club), Arthur Rebbeck (Wakatere Boating Club), Nathan Soper (Murrays Bay Sailing Club) and Ashton Cooke (Wakatere Boating Club).
They will be supported by Team Leader Hugh Rebbeck and Country Manager Andrea Brabant.
Please bear with us while we work through invites for the other IODA travelling teams and then once these places are confirmed we will send invites for the Development Teams.
All IODA and Development team sailors, along with a parent who will be travelling with them, will be required to attend the training and planning clinic from 10am on Friday 13 May until 4pm Sunday 15 May, so if you are expecting an invite you will need to put these dates into your diary now.
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- More information coming SOON!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.