Did you know NZIODA’s Chief Measurement Officer is Bob Witham from Napier?
He has a team of Measurers throughout NZ whose role is to answer any equipment questions you may have and ensure equipment meets the class rules.
All equipment must meet the class rules. If you are entered in Open Fleet and you will need to have your measurement certificates with you when you attend an open fleet ranking regatta.
When getting equipment including sails certified you should allow plenty of time to arrange this before travelling to a regatta. There may be limited resources available for getting equipment measured at the Napier Nationals due to COVID restrictions. Contact your nearest Measurer early for the 2021 2022 Season.
Best wishes from the New Zealand International Optimist Dinghy Association,
Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
Registrations are OPEN
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- More information coming SOON!!
- NZIODA Ranking Regatta 2021//2022 Season
- Click here to check out the NZIODA All you Need to Know About Planning & Entering NZIODA Ranking Regattas and Your 17 Step by Step Guide to Entering a Regatta for the 1st time
You must be logged in to post a comment.