If you’re thinking of registering your young sailor for the 2021 PredictWind Girls Championship Regatta then now is the time.
Registrations are filling up fast for one of the most popular events in Auckland’s Opti schedule.
The action take place on Saturday and Sunday, 26 and 27 March at Kohimarama Yacht Club – nice and central, with great views and perfect spectating areas (and plenty of coffee shops) along Tamaki Drive!
Girls coming outside of the Auckland region are able to book an OWNZ boat from NZIODA for this regatta. For further information about OWNZ boats click here.
Register here. It’s a fun event where firm friendships are made and with not many regattas left in the season, it’s a great chance for the girls to join together.
Best wishes from the New Zealand International Optimist Dinghy Association,
Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
Registrations are OPEN
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- More information coming SOON!!
- NZIODA Ranking Regatta 2021//2022 Season
- Click here to check out the NZIODA All you Need to Know About Planning & Entering NZIODA Ranking Regattas and Your 17 Step by Step Guide to Entering a Regatta for the 1st time