Notice of Meeting for NZIODA’s 45th AGM
to be held on Wednesday 6 April 2022
To be held by Zoom (details to follow)
- Election of Chairman of the meeting
- Distribution of copies of reports from members
- Report from President
- The annual accounts
- Register report from Kathie Elliott 2021-2022
- Election of officers and members of committee
Current vacancies: The NZIODA Committee are currently seeking 4 members.
Ratification of: Barry Davies as NZIODA Secretary
8. Fixing of next year’s subscriptions and levies ie 2022/2023
10. Amendments to the NZIODA Constitution
- Members must have 28 days notice of the remit (#14)
- All remits for a change to the Constitution shall be submitted to the Secretary (#16)
- A change to the constitution requires a 75% vote in favour (#16)
- NZIODA Life Members will be given voting rights
11. Fixing of venue and dates for major events
12. Present IODA reports
13. Ranking Regattas for 2022 2023 Season
14. Life Members
New Life Members to be voted upon by General Membership
Currently the NZIODA Constitution calls Life Membership an Honorarium. The NZIODA Committee recommend that a name change be implemented to “Life Membership”.
Currently the NZIODA Constitution does not stipulate a nomination be seconded. The NZIODA Committee recommend that a nomination needs to come from 2 or more members and then seconded by a Senior Member of NZIODA.
Currently the NZIODA Constitution does not state that Life Members have voting rights. The NZIODA Committee recommend that Life Members have voting rights.
15. General busines