NZIODA appoint a Chief Measurement Officer and his Measurement Team, who’s role is to answer any equipment questions you may have and ensure competitor equipment meets the Class rules.
If you don’t have, lose or alter your equipment (most common items are sail number changes) you can contact your closest Measurer to get a certificate for your equipment.
- Bob Witham, Chief Measurer, Napier
bobwitham49@gmail, 021 484 950
- Paul de Lisle, Measurer, Wellington
021 638 209
- Peter van Dam, Measurer, Paremata
firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 407 38786
- David Norrier, Measurer, Christchurch
email@example.com, 027 608 8902
- Rob Burn, Measurer, Picton
firstname.lastname@example.org, 027 221 0751
- Geoff Shapland, Measurer, Auckland
email@example.com, 027 492 1120