Just a reminder that our new video resource page is LIVE!
Just head to the NZIODA website and click on the ‘Videos Resources’ tab.
Here you’ll find a wide range of concise, expert and beautifully shot high-quality content – covering everything from roll tacking, improving upwind boat speed, wave surfing and starting manoeuvres, plus plenty of tips and tricks to get an edge on the competition this summer.
We’re very grateful to James Parker-Mowbray for allowing us to share this incredible resource. James is the ASC Performance Manager at the Andrew Simpson Centre on the Campione Univela site in Lake Garda, Italy.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
PS Please note these videos are the copyright of James Parker-Mowbray and ASC. James has very kindly agreed to share this resource with NZIODA.
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Have you checked out our VIDEO Resources
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets