We’re thrilled to open up registration to all sailors from throughout New Zealand for the South Island Opti Clinic, which takes place between 18-20 December 2022 at Charteris Bay Yacht Club, Christchurch.
Registrations for everyone close on Friday 18 November, so don’t miss out. Any registrations received after this date will be at the discretion of NZIODA and will incur a late penalty fee of 30% of the registration cost. Complementary clinic T shirts will not be able to be ordered after this date.
We have a magical venue, a wonderful coaching team, plenty of help and great facilities. Interested?
How does it work? This is a NON-residential clinic with parents doing a drop off/pick up at each end of the day.
The camp is suitable for Green, White and Open fleet sailors and the focus is on having fun, making friends, working on race strategy, and gaining independence through personal development.
The cost is $300 and includes a non-refundable deposit of 30% if the sailor cancels up to 10 days prior to the clinic. Any refunds for cancellations received within 10 days of the clinic starting will be at NZIODA’s discretion. Sailors are required to be NZIODA members.
You’ll find more information regarding our clinic on our website.
Don’t delay, Register HERE.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Have you checked out our VIDEO Resources
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets