Our competition winners Tristan Jayasuriya (MBSC), Greta Hutton (MBSC), Hamish Brown (WBC) and Mark Mains (Glendowie BC) recently had a 1:1 Zoom session with NZIODA Head Coach Sam Mackay.
The winners discussed pre-race routines as well as starting and getting onto the line, they also covered the various tactical decisions that need to be made whilst on the course. Much fun was had by all and so many learnings which will be put into practice over the coming season. Greta and Hamish are both heading overseas to Noumea and Mark Mains who is currently overseas has recently competed in the Opti Baltic Cup.
Thank you Sam for giving up your time.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Have you checked out our VIDEO Resources
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
You must be logged in to post a comment.