We’re thrilled to announce our new video resource page is now live on the NZIODA website!
What’s on it? Here you’ll find a huge range of fantastic videos designed to help and develop the skills needed for optimist sailing.
It’s all covered; boat handling to boat speed, strategy and tactic – everything your young sailor needs to prepare for the new summer of racing and beyond.
We’re very grateful to James Parker-Mowbray for allowing us to share this amazing resource. James is the ASC Performance Manager at the Andrew Simpson Centre on the Campione Univela site in Lake Garda, Italy.
We know you’ll learn a huge amount from these videos, and we’d love your feedback. Enjoy!
Click HERE to check them out.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
PS: Please note these videos are the copyright of James Parker-Mowbray and ASC. James has very kindly agreed to share this resource with NZIODA
- Please note that all invoices are due NOW for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- “Your on your way” A Guide for White and Open Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
You must be logged in to post a comment.