What are you doing over the long Easter weekend?
This year’s 2022 Optimist National Champs will be held at the stunning Napier Sailing Club (NSC) in the Hawkes Bay on 16-19 April 2022 (Easter weekend) and is open to all optimist fleets.
It’s going to be a fantastically eggs-citing (sorry!) weekend of action with plenty of opportunities for your young sailor to rekindle friendly rivalries, catch up with friends and even win some silverware.
Land lubbers and spectators will be pleased to know that NSC is a great setting with fantastic facilities to watch the action.
Sailors need to be NZIODA-registered to compete. NSC is the organising authority for the Nationals in collaboration with NZIODA.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Guides – Download everything you need to know about OPTI
- “It all starts here!” A Guide for New Optimist Parents
- Congratulations, You’re Representing New Zealand!
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- More information coming SOON!!
- NZIODA Ranking Regatta 2021//2022 Season
- Click here to check out the NZIODA All you Need to Know About Planning & Entering NZIODA Ranking Regattas and Your 17 Step by Step Guide to Entering a Regatta for the 1st time
You must be logged in to post a comment.