The annual action-packed Interislander Regatta is fast approaching!
The dates are set for 18-20 February 2022, and we can’t wait.
‘The Interislander’ is one of the most popular regattas in the NZ Opti racing calendar. And if you’ve been before, you’ll know exactly why!
It’s fun and friendly with a really high-quality competitive programme with Opti Green, White and Open categories, while spectators can get up close to the action.
Interested? You can register your young sailor for a weekend of racing right here.
The much-loved Queen Charlotte Yacht Club (QCYC) is once again the event venue. QCYC is a favourite location for many of us. It has a well-deserved reputation for being an excellent host and running well-organised top-class events.
And with the stunning backdrop of the Marlborough Sounds for company, there aren’t many better places in the world to compete and cheer on your favourites!
Why not join us?
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Do you know someone who should be an NZIODA Life Member? Click here for more information. Nominations close 1st February 2022
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2022/2023 Season – open to all fleets
- Further details to follow
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.