Just a gentle reminder that all your Learn to Race participants can join NZIODA for free.
The joining process is very quick and easy and we’re asking all our fabulous LTR coaches and organisers to spread the word and encourage participants to register now (and by hitting the ‘Learn to Race’ option under Fleet Selection).
We couldn’t do this without you, so a huge thank you for helping us.
We can all play a big part in supporting Opti racing in New Zealand and getting our young sailors to join the NZIODA family. Who knows where it will lead?
Learn to Race sailors get:
Our brand new NZIODA Handbook called It all starts here! A guide for New Optimist Parents – Learn to Race and Green Fleets. Access to regular email newsletter updates from NZIODA addressing up-coming events, tips and hints to improve skills, and regatta reviews.
Please direct any enquiries to the official NZIODA website for more information or directly to the register now option.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Do you know someone who should be an NZIODA Life Member? Click here for more information. Nominations close 1st February 2022
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- Registrations for South Island Clinic now closed
- Register here for Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022