We’re now taking in nominations for life membership of NZIODA!
As you know, it’s an incredible honour, so who do you know who’s exceptional, loyal and outstanding service and contribution to NZIODA deserves to be recognised?
Please be sure to get your nominations in by 1st February 2022. All entries will be carefully considered by the NZIODA Committee, and announced and presented at the NZIODA AGM in April 2022.
Previous recipients include:
|Life Members||Year Award Bestowed||Serving Years|
|Paul & Pat Pritchett||1980||Life member 42 years in 2022|
|Mike & Lorna Judd||2004||Life member 18 years in 2022|
|Helen Eaglestone |
|2004||Life member for 10 years|
|Keith and Kathie Elliot||2005||Life member 17 years in 2022|
Click here to head to the website for an easy-to-complete nomination form and all the criteria and guideline information you need.
Nominations that meet the criteria are extremely welcome, and we’re thrilled that you can play a part in shaping another exciting chapter in the history of NZIODA.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- South Island Optimist Championship – Expression of Interests
Please complete this form by 30 November if you are interested.
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- Registrations for South Island Clinic now closed
- Register here for Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.