Spread the word… joining NZIODA is FREE to all Learn To Race participants.
Please encourage your Learn To Race sailors to join! We hope it will be the beginning of a lifelong relationship with NZIODA.
All they need to do to join the fun is to register now. It’s quick and easy (hit the ‘Learn to Race’ option under Fleet Selection) and they get to play a big part in supporting Opti racing in New Zealand now and far into the future.
Learn to Race sailors get:
Our brand new NZIODA Handbook called It all starts here! A guide for New Optimist Parents – Learn to Race and Green Fleets. Access to regular email newsletter updates from NZIODA addressing up-coming events, tips and hints to improve skills, and regatta reviews.
Learn to Racers may like to take a look around our website to find out a little bit more about what it’s like to be a part of the fastest-growing, friendliest and most fun sailing community around.
Anything else? Please direct any enquiries to the official NZIODA website for more information.
Thank you for help in promoting this opportunity for our young sailors.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- South Island Optimist Championship – Expression of Interests
Please complete this form by 30 November if you are interested.
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022