A big thank you to all of you who took the time to fill in our recent survey. As you can imagine there was a very wide range of responses and opinions throughout the survey, but one thing that came through loud and clear was that you would like to have the opportunity to have your say about topical issues on an annual basis, which is awesome! It is great to have such an involved and committed membership who wants to continue to see our class flourish.
Our committee will now take some time to analyse the data and opinions received and you can expect to see their influence on decision making and communication over the next few months.
In the meantime congratulations to Sam Foster from Charteris Bay Yacht Club who is the winner of the 1:1 coaching session with our legendary Andrew Brown. We are sure young Sam will benefit greatly from his experience and expertise.
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- South Island Optimist Championship – Expression of Interests
Please complete this form by 30 November if you are interested.
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022