We’re thrilled to open up registration to all sailors for the South Island Opti Clinic, which takes place between 19-21 December 2021 at one of our favourite locations on the Opti calendar – the beautiful Queen Charlotte Yacht Club in Picton.
Sailing will take place in the sounds, offering a plethora of bays for a destination sail, as well as the stretch of water that many sailors will come back to compete on at the Interislander Regatta – NZIODA’s only Ranking Regatta apart from the nationals this season.
Registrations for everyone close on Friday 19 November, so don’t miss out.
We have a magical venue, a wonderful coaching team, plenty of help and great facilities. Interested?
How does it work? Sailors live-in at the camp for the duration of three days, with some very brave parents pitching in to perform some of the camp duties over the week!
While the camp is suitable for Green, White and Open fleet sailors and the focus is on having fun, making friends, working on race strategy and gaining independence through personal development.
The cost is $350 and includes a non-refundable deposit of $50.00. You’ll find all the details you need right here and you can register here.
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- Want to win a 1:1 Coaching Session with the Legendary Andrew Brown then please provide NZIODA with your feedback here
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season – open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.