If you spotted our previous email you’ll know that we’re looking for a new NZIODA Secretary to replace Andrew Brown.
Andrew is leaving the position in December and we thank him for his hard work and wish him all the best for the future. Could you be the person to take on this key role?
Here’s the full job description.
Alternatively, you may like to nominate someone. Please complete this form.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the Committee is aware of its legal responsibilities and that NZIODA is run in line within the correct legal framework
- Ensuring all relevant documents are filed in line with Government agencies and relevant sailing authorities viz. IODA YNZ
- Preparing the agenda for committee meetings in consultation with the President
- Making arrangements including venue, date, times or any required hospitality for NZIODA meetings
- Sending adequate notice of the meetings
We’d like someone to start as soon as possible in this key voluntary role to work closely with Andrew during a handover period.
We’d love to hear from you… and good luck!
The New Zealand International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season
- Picton, 19th to 21st December 2021 open to all fleets
- Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022 open to all fleets register here
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022