NZIODA membership invoices for the 2021-2022 Opti season will be sent out next week!
If you registered for the 2020/2021 season, we will automatically send you your invoice for the coming year’s membership, according to the fleet your sailor was registered with at Nationals.
If your sailor wishes to continue sailing, you don’t have do a thing. Please just check your inbox and your spam folder from Monday 6 September.
If your sailor has moved out of Optis, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove them from our database. Don’t worry, we won’t send you an invoice.
But there’s more! As a thank you, four lucky sailors whose 2021-2022 season payment is received by 1 October will go into a draw to have a one hour 1:1 Zoom session with our Head Coach Sam Mackay!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association,
- If your sailor has moved out of Optis, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can remove them from our database and we won’t send you an invoice for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season
- Picton, 19th to 21st December 2021 open to all fleets
- Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022 open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022