If you would like to be considered for a NZIODA coaching role for the coming 2021 /2022 Optimist season then it is now time to let us know.
The deadline to show your interest is 6 September 2021. Once all applications have been received we aim to notify all coaches by the 1 October 2021.
As a Committee we want to create a pool of coaches that have a variety of skill levels and geographic locations so that we can work with you across this season and beyond. Our aim is to further grow and build the coaching talent New Zealand has while providing a coaching pathway for New Zealand coaches to embrace.
You will be expected to be involved in coaching forums, look to complete coaching, safety, first aid and rhib certifications, and be involved in NZIODA clinics as part of the role.
If you are keen to grow your skills as a coach, be instrumental in developing the next generation of sailing talent in New Zealand, and want to have the chance to travel the world doing what you love, then register your interest below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- If your sailor has moved out of Optis, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can remove them from our database and we won’t send you an invoice for the upcoming season
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season
- Picton, 19th to 21st December 2021 open to all fleets
- Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022 open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022