Time to sweep away those winter blues and get thinking about the 2021-2022 Opti season! We’re making a few changes for the upcoming season and the most important one is that we’re trialling a new registration process to make it easier for our members.
If you registered for the 2020/2021 season we will automatically send you your invoice for the coming year’s membership, according to the fleet your sailor was registered with at Nationals. If you have moved fleet over the winter then please let us know.
If your sailor wishes to continue sailing, you don’t have do a thing. We’ll invoice you directly.
If your sailor has moved out of Optis, please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can remove them from our database and we won’t send you an invoice.
We’ll send you a reminder email in early September – one week before sending out the invoices.
But there’s more! As a thank you, four lucky sailors whose 2021-2022 season membership payment is received by 1 October will go into a draw to have a one hour 1:1 Zoom session with our Head Coach Sam Mackay!
The wait is almost over!
Best wishes from the NZ International Optimist Dinghy Association
- Are you following the NZIODA Facebook page?
- NZIODA Optimist Clinics 2021/2022 Season
- Picton, 19th to 21st December 2021 open to all fleets
- Auckland, 11th to 14th January 2022 open to all fleets
- NZIODA Ranking Regattas 2021/2022 Season
- Interislander Regatta, Picton 18th to 20th February 2022
- Optimist & Starling National Championships 16th to 19th April 2022